MAXWELL NDT is a newly founded company providing electromagnetic inspection technology. The vision is to bring together expertise in electromagnetic non-destructive testing, starting with Pulsed Eddy Current Technology (PECT).
PECT has been developed to detect corrosion hidden under insulation. Previous instruments often lacked the power to be fast and effective. Using the latest battery technology, MAXWELL NDT introduces a novel and very powerful PECT instrument. Its design is based on 20 years’ hands-on experience.
Other applications of PECT include:
- – Corrosion under fireproofing (CUF)
- – Detection and sizing of flow accelerated corrosion (FAC)
- – Inspections in the splash zone – through coatings, marine growth and corrosion product
- – Wall thickness monitoring and inspection through repair wraps
- – Defect assessment through corrosion product